Who is still reading? Did you think I gave up blogging for Lent? No, I didn't. Most days my life is kind of boring. Okay, not kind of, but really boring.
So what have I been doing? hmmm. Well I went to visit Teri and her girls in South Florida. She says it isn't "south" Florida, but it is to me. Her girls are so much fun! Love being with them, such a different perspective on life!
We went to see Taylor Swift in concert. She was opening her first headliner tour. She's going to do fantastic! Oh to be so young and talented!
The next night we saw a different Taylor. We met Linda and her son, Taylor, at the Strawberry festival. Taylor is such a nice young man. So tolerant of our crazy ideas. I think Teri's girls enjoyed hanging with him. I know I did.
Teri, Linda, the girls and I saw Darius Rucker in concert at the Strawberry Fest. He's pretty awesome too! Not the showman that Taylor Swift was, but I love his music. He did his songs, Hootie songs, Johnny Cash, and Purple Rain. I loved it!
I also got to see Kip while I was down there. She took us to this fantastic place for lunch. It was a mexican place, but I can't remember the name. I know one thing it's on the corner by Whimsodoodle, and I'd love to go back there!
Speaking of Mexican. Teri made some awesome salsa one afternoon while we waited for the girls to come home from school. OMG! IT was so good and I think we ate most of it, she had to make more so the girls could have some.
HLC cooked dinner for us one night and he did such a fantastic job! London Broil! I had just started my diet, and wanted to eat it all, but I was good and ate just enough. He's a keeper!
So since I've come home from there, life has been pretty quiet and routine. We work, we come home, we workout, we eat, we watch a bit of TV, we sleep, we get up the next day and do it again.
We've really changed our eating habits. No fried food, not much red meat, no prepackaged food. NO SODA! Which wasn't hard for me, but a bit of a challenge for the hubby. He's even cut way back on the koolaid/lemonade/flavored sugar water. Mostly we drink coffee (in the morning and water all day long!
And for those of you who like to keep track of my comings and goings. Who think I travel alot and am always on the go, I've got 46 days until I go again! That's almost 7 weeks! Amazing I know!
So that's life in a nutshell. or my little nuthouse, however you want to look at it. Quiet, routine, peaceful, no drama. I kinda like it that way.







