Saturday, February 11, 2006

In Anticipation, I was RIGHT!

Happy Dance! Happy Dance!
I guessed the secret surprise! DS2 showed up about 12:15 a.m. I was still up, playing solitaire on the computer when I heard his voice outside. It warmed my soul, just hearing him. I ran to the door as he walked in, greeting me with his sheepish grin. The dog about knocked him over as he was as excited to see him as I was! I gave him a big hug and I showed him the piece of paper where I had written earlier what I thought the surprise was. We talked for a bit, and the ruckus woke DH. We gathered in the living room, talking and talking. That is where DS2 found us when he wandered in at 12:45. I immediately told him to look at the paper, that I had quessed right! He promptly informed his brother "I DIDN'T TELL!" It was then I told him of the obvious clues. Number one being he cleaned the house without being asked!
So today has been a blissful one so far. The White Chili is stewing on the stove, I have already baked chocolate chip cookies, and DS2 is off to his best friends house for a game of Madden. They are enjoying bf's last few months of bachelorhood, as bf gets married in June!
All is well today, at a very windy, very cold Western Gate.

:J