Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Blows By

I began the day by oversleeping about 20 minutes. Not a big deal usually, but it usually takes me a bit longer to get ready Monday morning. I hurried my way through, grabbed a quick lunch (like I get to eat lunch) and sped off to work. I got there just in time.
The day moved along rather quickly, before I knew it, it was 2:30. I was off work and onto bigger and better things. I fixed leftover burrito pie for dinner, (better the second day), chatted with my friend, Linda, while they picked up leaves. Then it was off to Beall's, Hobby Lobby and my friend, Sharon's, to pick up my Stampin' Up order that came in. Home again, home again, jiggity jig. Missions all accomplished!
With time to spare we watched DWTS, and I finished the invites for Felicia's bridal shower. Here they are. The wedding colors are red & ivory. Her flowers will be red & ivory roses. When I saw this embossing die, I knew that it would make beautiful shower invites!
 

Now it's off to bed. I'm wishing the week away so I can meet all the girls in Bonita Springs for the KnK Sock Hop Crop! Hurry Friday!
Posted by Picasa