The week is buzzing by. I've been very busy at work, catching up from last week's hiatus. I've decided I'm only working two days on spring break. So I want to be all caught up by then!
Last night I left the guys at home after dinner and ran an errand. When I came back into the neighborhood and around the curve to where I can see the house, my heart stopped! In front of my house was the big red fire truck. Panic! As I drove closer, I could see them walking around the house across the cul de sac. A bit of relief, but concern, as they have a family of 5 kids.
My worry was for naught. Rick said he thought they were burning leaves and someone called on them for leaving them unattended. We have someone in the neighborhood who does that. Which is odd because this neighbor is always outside, day and night.
Anyway, and exciting night somewhat in our quiet little neighborhood!
Can I just say I was surprised at the Idol results last night. I didnt' expect Alexis to go home this early in the competition.
Have a wondermous day!







