We had a great evening last night with Dan & Felicia. We met at Macaroni Grill for dinner, and it was wonderful! Felicia and I talked about the upcoming wedding. The guys talked about cars and engines. Some things never change.
I'm going to make the invites for Felicia's bridal shower. I showed her and idea I had and she loved it! Very simple and elegant.
This morning I'm off to Adobe Photoshop training. I've got a coffee cake in the oven to share with the teachers (friends of mine). It smells so good!!! After the workshop I hope to get caught up on all the paperwork (finally) that's been clogging my desk all week. I think a good solid hour of uninterrupted work will knock it off.
It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend. I may hit the arts festival in Fairhope. Other than that, I'll find something to do!







