I knew it was too good to be true! Today I started peeling that nice deep Key West tan away. My hope was that it would stay and not peel, but no, I look like a molting snake now. At least it's only one arm, my driving arm. My nose is no longer red or peeling. At least I have a start on the summer tan, miles ahead of my colleagues. Now if I could just get my legs to catch up with my arms.
I have almost finished the penance for taking 4 days off work. I think they drug the paperwork out of the woodpile while I was gone. By tomorrow I will be caught up! Only to have Friday off and fall behind again. LOL! It's a vicious cycle!
Story One of the Key West adventure.
As many of you know, we stayed in the rectory at the Catholic Church where the wedding took place. The bathrooms were communal, you had to turn the sign to Mens/Womens. So first morning I get up early, turn the sign, close the door and get in the shower. They were much like dorm showers, with stalls. I'm showering away when I hear a deep male voice say "Anyone in here?"
Well Duh! The shower was running, the sign said "Women", what did he think was going on?
I replied, "Yes Sir" and he went away.
Scared me for a moment there! The wedding friends all said I had nothing to worry about being as I am female and he was the priest! LOL!
But still, I thought I was headed to H-ll!
till another day,
:J







