Nevermind that it is 1:30 am and the birds outside are chirpping like it is dawn. Do they ever sleep?
I am too excited to sleep for several reasons.
One, I'm going to Disney! (but I need sleep to supervise my 9 seniors all night there!)
Two, big wig Luncheon I have to attend tomorrow. A good friend is being honored for all she does for us at school. Teacher of the year! I know her mind will be elsewhere as she lost her father last week, and her husband on New Years Eve.
Three, I am peeling and itching! Teach me to use sunscreen!
Four, just as I was drifting off, DS2 called to tell me that Brett has decided to tell the world what I already knew, He will return for another year as a Packer! WOOOO HOOOO!
but I knew that.
So I leave you with a tag to all who read. I was tagged by Darla!
In my fridge: (this is sad, I had to go look!)
1 milk
2 White Cranberry Juice
3 tortillas
4 celery
5 Dr. Wham
my closet:
1 Too many clothes
2 my fuzzy alligator slippers
3. My tropical hulu girl purse
4. My old 45's
5 Cub Scout Leader books
In my handbag:
1 Keys to my office
2 Cellphone
3 Needs & Desires Book
4 Mints
5 my wallet
In my car:
1 Country CD's
2 red and black stadium blanket
3 empty water bottles
4 an old map
5 a Longerberger Basket
On My DVR/tivo/ect
1. Sopranos
2 Greys Anatomy
3 Boston Legal
4 Gulf Coast Decorating
5 CSI
It's YOUR Turn!
Key West Stories to follow!
:Jayne







