Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wandering Mind

On these things my mind has wandered. It's been too long since posting.

1. The weather is beautiful. Zero humidity. Cool breezes. Makes me not want to work.

2. One week from today I will be on my way to the Keys! Can't wait, but have soooo much yet to do.

3. One night until we leave to go to my sister's for Easter. Again, so much to do! But can't wait to get there!

4. Checked out the hotel where we will stay in June for the conference. La te Da! It's on the Disney Property. How fun!

5. I have no idea what 8 pics I am taking to the Leslie Lightfoot class. They have to be B&W and the sample showed cute kids pics. My cute kids are grown!

6. I have soo many things I want to get done and no time to do them. Could get alot of scrappin' done at my sister's, but am struggling with what to take without taking it all!!!

7. I am really craving chocolate. I will probably be sick the day after Easter from gorging myself with it!

8. Everyone has been commenting on how much weight I have lost. So I guess I am losing. I feel thinner, the scale says I am thinner. So I guess I am thinner!

9. But I do love salad, I really do!

10. The back yard is coming together. I almost hate to take this weekend off working on it. Hope it stays this good!

11. CMT awards in a word: Sucked.

Well randomly my mind is done wandering. Maybe now I can sleep!

:J