Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Another Challenge

Another Challenge from Kip.

I WANT: One more day, So that my words will be spoken and my feelings known.
I HAVE: Many, Many blessings!
I WISH: That people would see they don't need "things" to be happy.
I HATE: Nothing, it's a waste of energy
I MISS: my Parents, being with family
I HEAR: Nature sounds, Some of God's greatest songs
I WONDER: If I have done enough to make my sons better men.
I REGRET: Not finishing College
I AM NOT: As independent as I think I am.
I DANCE: Deep in my soul, every moment I am.
I SING: Too my heart's content, too bad it's so awful!
I CRY: At the National Anthem playing anywhere.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: As outgoing as people think I am.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: A home for my family and crafts to satisfy my creativity!
I WRITE: to remember, so those who come after me will know me.
I CONFUSE: Myself easily, (it's not hard!)
I NEED: to be healthier!
I SHOULD: be healthier!
I START: With good intentions!
I FINISH: Not near as many things as I should!
How about you?