Thursday, June 22, 2006

Happily Ever After

Here they are the Bride & Groom! Jen & John have been sweethearts for about 6 years now. They were High School Sweetharts, College Sweethearts and are now Mr. & Mrs.! I'm so excited for them. DS2, Kevin (the dark haired one) was a part of the wedding party. All three have been friends since HS when John was the Quarterback & Kevin was his reciever.

John and Kevin played football and baseball together growing up. Later they worked at the same restaurant at the beach, Zeke's. John is an English teacher now and a Coach. Jen is a nurse. I wish them many years of happiness. It's been great watching them grow up!
I leave them with this piece of advice,
"A great marriage is not when the perfect couple comes together. It is when an imperfect couble learns to enjoy their differences." - Moorer.
Enjoy each other!

:J

 Posted by Picasa