I remember the days when we longed for weekends like this. Nowhere to go, nothing on the agenda. We had baseball, football, soccer, scouts, camping, field clean up days, school activities and then there were the weekends at the beach. It seemed we were always somewhere with our 3 sons.
I wouldn't have had it any other way. You came into my life when I already had two sons. You knew from the start it was a package deal and that I was a hands on, involved parent. You jumped right in from the start, taking on the Dad duties. The boys will tell you who their Dad is. I thank you so much for that, and I thank your dad for that too. You learned from him, you are both a couple of great guys. You didn't have to.So sit for awhile and enjoy your day. You deserve it, this one's for you!
all my love, from the deepest part of my heart,
:J







