Lately I have had quite a few hits from people blog hopping, looking for goings on about a few MBs I belong to. If that's your case, you can make this your last visit. While I agree with my fellow monkeys, I won't waste my time, breath or blogspace on how you have ruined a great community. I won't give you fodder for your bashing me or my friends. I'm so over what has happened to what was once a great and caring place. I've packed my bags and moved to a new community and behind us we have locked the gates to keep the riffraff out.
So consider this my one and only post concerning you. If you want to know what's going on, you know where to look and can read my comments on their blogs. You are welcome to keep looking here to read about my life, but nothing will ever be mentioned about CK, ELMB or you! So if that is your mission. GO AWAY!
:J







