Saturday, September 19, 2009

Listening to the Rhythm of the Fallin' Rain

Still. It's raining, raining every day this week at some time or another. It's not a constant rain. But enough of a rain to interrupt the day somehow. It's also not a heavy rain all the time, mostly a gentle rain. Enough to fill the world with puddles, humidity and grey skies.

Our football game last night was a blowout, and not in our favor at all. The team couldn't make a right move to save their lives. That's why there's next week. We'll try again.

I had a nice evening before the game. Picked up a new book, Dan Brown's The Lost Icon. It's going in my stash of things to take on vacation next week. A friend gave me Pat Conroy's Beach Music. The two of those should keep me busy. I'm also going to take my Photoshop for Dummies book and learn about the photoshop program I have had on my computer for a year and rarely use. I know how to make Blog titles and that's about it!

My friend, Sue and I walked the mall a bit before the game. I hadn't been there in ages! I did get some more antibacterial gel. It seems like lately you can never have too much of that. We met up with Sue's husband, Greg and a few other friends at Moe's to eat before the game. Such fun!

Well, I'd better get moving. I said I would clean out my closet today, and I'm off on an adventure to a new scrappin' store with a friend. Of course, there's always a moment to listen to the rain too!