Thursday, September 03, 2009

Catching UP!

I've been going to blog, with pictures for several nights. But I can't seem to find the cord to my camera to hook to my computer. So before I find it, I'll blog with out pictures. So turn on your imagination with pictures.
Last weekend I made some delicious banana nut muffins. They are better than Otis Spunkmeyers. Rich banana, spicy cinnamony, nutty, sweet, eat them with out butter they were that good. I even took pictures. Don't you wish you had taste imagination too? And I think I've eaten them all myself. How do I know that? I took the bag of them to school with me. I ate at least two a day, with two more for tomorrow. Okay, I shared, with our Curriculum Coordinator. So do you see the picture in your mind of the dozen banana muffins, fresh out of the oven, cooling in my vintage cupcake pan? UMMMMM.

Then I took a picture of my big biscuit day. I got my order from HilltopMemories . I love ordering from Linda. Her service is T O P S! I ordered and had it in my hand in less than 3 days. So close your eyes and see the new Maya Road Christmas tree book. I even tried to upload a picture I borrowed from her and it didn't work. So just go to her site and check it out. And while you are there, check out the other thing I ordered, the Bo Bunny Holly Jolly kit. What a pretty book! Can't wait to make it. And BUY something from her! She's a fantastic lady and deserves your business.

Of course I couldn't buy something if I hadn't finished something. I finally finished BoBunny's friends book that I bought and started in North Carolina. It's done in pinks, blues and greens. Lots of fun! Of course, no picture. Well, the picture is in the camera.

In between all this, I'm fighting the sinus stuff that everyone here seems to be getting. It's that time of year and the torrential rain we had a few days ago didn't help. But the torrential rain's didn't destroy the humongous spider web that's growing in our big oak out front. Mr. Spider himself is a good 6 inches wide. The web is a good 4 feet wide. I have pictures, I'd love to share them. but there's that camera cord issue!

So I guess I'd better get off of here and see if I can find the cord. I know you'd love to see the pictures. Especially of the spider!