Another busy week comes to an end, and I say TGIS! I enjoyed my week really. It's great to see something you are a part of exceed expectations from naysayers. GSTC is full to the brim, overflowing into the high schools with programs, and rockin'!
Last night's football game, while a loss, showed us some good things, and things to work on. But I have to ask. Why do idiot children from the other team, have to walk our side of the field with their school mascot? I'm talking thuggy looking kids, not a good representation of their school. One of our school board members was sitting in front of me, and these kids sat on the row in between me and him. Our QB's dad was sitting to the right of the the SBM. These fine students from the opposing school further showed their intelligence by harassing the father of our QB about his school shirt he was wearing. Why do they insist on showing their stupidity? They turned around to me and was about to start in on me, when I gave them the "Don't even start" look. It must have been a good look as they got up and left. This always happens at this school, and it's not even one of the "bad" high schools. So sad. Okay, off the soapbox.
Enjoying this Saturday. I was up at the crack of dawn, which is fine, I can sleep in tomorrow. I did nap a bit on the sofa this morning, but now that I have a bit of caffiene in my system, I'm awake! Both my guys took off this morning early. Patrick's off tubing with some friends. Rick had Defense Coaches meeting this morning. That left me all to myself this morning.
I made myself some scrambled eggs and settled in to watch the Smurfs. Love the Smurfs! I had a friend in HS whose little brother collected every single one of the Smurf figures. I wonder if he still has them? I napped through the home improvement shows, but not before I learned how to take tile off a wall. Look out Rick, you may just come home to a det-tiled bathroom one day!
Hubby walked in about 11:30 just as I finished cleaning the kitchen. We shared a pot of coffee and talked about the week. I've been so exhausted at night that by the time he gets home from practice, it goes in one ear and out the other. I sorted laundry and started that, cleaned the scraproom and sat down to scrap. So midway through the day, I'm having a great one!
Plans are to go out to dinner, and I have stuff I want to create. I think it's going to be a good Saturday, don't you?







