Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Jesse & Lori's Album



This is an album I made for a friend whose daughter is getting married this weekend. She wanted something simple to document their world travels the past few years, and also serve as a sign in for their wedding this weekend in St. Lucia. I also added a few pages for them to add pictures of their first dance, the Father/Daughter dance, and a few bridal photos.
Not shown is some added mini pages, envelopes, and little sign in pages that were added later. I didn't like the way the book was bound the first time so I redid the bindings and added some pages. I'm hoping Denise will take pictures after they add pictures from the wedding!
I had such fun doing it, even tho I've never met them! It was different for me to scrap with pictures and for someone I didn't know. Denise (the friend, mom of Lori) called me when she got it in tears. She said I captured them perfectly and she's sure they will love it. I hope they do!