Will it be downhill from here? As in an easy slide that is. Registration has been fast and furious, our students all in their places with bright shiny faces. After a summer of quiet shops, it's good to see and hear them buzzing with activity.
Most of our classes are full, the other's are filling fast. I think only a fifth of our classes are not full. Our enrollment is the highest it's been for a starting week since I've been there. Certainly our best start since Ivan.
I've still surprised myself in keeping the records straight and filed. Of course it's taking 12 hour days to do it, but it's working.
The guys cooked me dinner tonite. Okay, it was only hotdogs and cheeseburgers but it was still good! We had a nice movie night all that was missing was a group hug. I tried, Patrick just wouldn't have it. So I smothered him with love and kisses. Which I think he hated too.
Thursday Rick heads out to scout some teams with the coaches. I'm heading to a friends to show her how to upload pictures. Then it's FRIDAY! Ah! A weekend! I can hardly wait!







