I'm trying to keep up this ole blog in between all my comings and goings. It's not easy! When I'm home I'm trying to spend time with the hubby and take care of some things here in the house. Cook a meal or two, dust, sweep, you know the routine.
I had a wonderful time at Ruban Rouge with Teresa Collins' Class! She is an awesome scrapper! A very down to earth girl, not pretentious at all. I love her! It was good to see great friends again. I never get enough of that!
As always, Kip was the best hostess. We had a great time with the girls after class, eating pizza, chatting, sharing ideas. I wish I lived closer to these wonderful women!
I haven't downloaded the camera. I came home inspired and scrapped most of the evening. Plus the hubby time, the kid time, and a few odds and ends here.
Today is first day of registration at school. I'm staying to get all the data in, at the latest 8 p.m.. But since I'm out of town this week W-F, I want to get as much done before I leave as I can!
I hope your day is a great one!







