When Lori's mom,Bee, received the W/T/J, she called me in tears. She loved it that much. She kept saying that every time she looked at it, she saw something she missed the time before. That's cool, because that's what I was trying to achieve.
We never discussed payment really. I have a hard time putting a price on something I love to do. Especially when it makes someone happy. That's my payment. But she insisted, so I said reimburse me for supplies and shipping, and we'll call it even. Which she did. Plus she tucked in a little something extra from Coldwater Creek, so this momma will have some stylin' new clothes for school! I thought that was pretty darned cool, and really more than enough!
Then today, I came home from work to find this on my doorstep
This box contains the most important ingredient to the best meat pie I've ever tasted.
That's right, Oliverio Peppers! A whole case of them! With Bee's meat pie recipe, we'll eat "High on the Hog" all winter long. Oliverio peppers are not available just anywhere. They are a small mom & pop company in West Virginia. But they are soooo good! I may not wait for cooler weather to make meat pie.
And Bee? I think we are more than even!







