It was a fantastic weekend with the girls. They just need to move closer. Like Ocala would be a happy medium. Tallahassee would be ideal. That way they'd have to call before they visit, but they could visit often. I love the Hilltop girls. No friends are better. Except my Pcola BFFs. Well and my old SHS BFFs, well and my football BFFs.
Let's just say BFFs are the best no matter where they are. I've enjoyed my BFFs more the past few years than I ever have. I guess because all my BFFs aren't pretentious any more. They are what they are, and I love them that way. Just like I is what I is, and they love me that way.
I am in awe of them, but not for what they are, or what they do. But because of who they are. In awe of the roads we all took to get where we are. And who we are. I am in awe because we are all awesome. Unconditionally, we are accepting.
Where we've been makes us who we are. We've learned from our mistakes and grown on our sucesses. It makes BFFs what they are, the best women in the world. No airs, no impressions to make, we are.
We come together not to see each other's clean houses, finest wines, or weight loss sucesses. While we applaud that in each other, it's not what defines us. We come together to be us. To be fun, be happy, to laugh, to cry, to commiserate. We offer advice, old stories and laughter. Oh, the laughter!
I wouldn't trade any of my BFFs for anything in the world. Thanks YOU! All my BFFs. Those who read this, and those who won't. You know who you are. I love you! You may be 80 or 8! But you are awesome!







