Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Wii and Me, Part II

Back in October, I bought the Wii Fit Plus Game. As you may remember, we bought Wii Fit at Christmas of 08. Well, I started with good intentions, and did what I was supposed to, felt better and lost a bit of weight. Then I got lazy, or busy, probably just lazy.
After watching 4 weeks of Biggest Loser (has it really been a month?) mostly while eating something not good for me, I've decided I need to hit it again. So tonite, after using the old Wii fit last night, I plugged in the new Wii Fit Plus.
I like it! It has a bike game. I love it! I rode 2 miles. It was a good little work out. I did my yoga, some balance, some aerobics but no strength training. I just couldn't bring myself to do that. Just not feeling THAT.
We're (Me and da hubby) are also watching what we eat. He had his VA physical about a month ago and was told he needed to do something. We had a one on one appointment with the dietician last week and decided to change our eating habits. Of course, he's done better than me. Why are guys like that???
So here it goes. We and Wii. I think we can do it.