Monday, March 20, 2006

Here's a tag!

I saw these questions on Cynthia's blog. I like her perspective on things, She has a great blog I read everyday.
Earlier in the week she posted these questions, these are my answers. What are yours?

1. What’s your First name?
Jayne Alison

2. Were you named after anyone?
Jayne, I don’t know and Alison, after Alison
Mackenzie a character on Peyton Place.

3. Have you ever wished on a star?
Yes! I wished forever on the evening star when I was kid for a purple spider bike with
a flowered seat and basket. Yes! I finally got it!

4. When did you last cry?
Today, at Brad Paisley’s song “When I get Where I’m Going”
which was followed by “One More Day” but I am not sure who sings that.

5. What is your favorite lunchmeat?
Turkey

6. What is your birthdate?
Oct 15

7. What is your most embarrassing CD/tape?
K-tel’s hits of 1973, now they are so silly!

8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
YES!

9. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Better question do I ever not use it?

10. What are your nicknames?
MamaJayne (seriously, DS’s friend’s call me that!) and Twiggy, which is a nickname
from long ago, it certainly doesn’t apply now!

11. Would you bungee jump?
Only if forced!

12. Do you untie your shoes when taking them off?
Nope, I slip them off.

Where’s 13?

14. What’s your favorite flavor of Ice Cream?
Chocolate Marshmallow or Double Strawberry

15. Shoe Size?
8.5

16. Red or Pink?
Red

17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
That I wasted the body of my youth!

18. Who do you miss the most?
My Parents

19. Favorite past-time?
Reading. Being in my back yard, Papercrafting/Scrapbooking

20. What color pants/shirt are you wearing?
Black jeans and my grey Packers Shareholder shirt

21. What are you listening to right now?
This minute, the TV in the other room, some jazz song on it.

22. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
8 Girl Scout Peanut Butter cookies and an Arizona Cranberry tea

23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Caribbean Sunset

24. What is the weather like now?
Chilly, campfire weather

25. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
DS3, Patrick

26. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Their smile/mouth

27. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee in the am, Tea the rest of the day!

28. Favorite Drink?
Margarita or Water

29. Hair color?
Virgin Dark Brown

30. Do you wear contacts?
Nope

31. Favorite food?
Seafood

32. The last movie you watched?
Jarhead

33. Favorite day of the year?
The last day of school

34. Scary movies or Happy endings?
Happy endings

35. Summer or Winter?
Summer in the north, Winter in the south! LOL!

36. Hugs or Kisses?
HUGS! And KISSES! But I am a HUGGER!

37. What is your favorite Dessert?
A brownie Sunday with Hershey’s syrup

38. Have you ever won any awards?
YES, but too many to list. 4-H awards, School awards, Art awards,
Volunteer Awards…………

39. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
My ears are pierced………..

40. Living arrangements?
I own my home with DH. We have one DS still at home. We are blessed to live at
the Western Gate to the Sunshine State, Where thousands live the way millions wish
they could!

41. What books are you reading?
The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk, A Cup of Comfort for Mothers and Sons, Several
Magazines

42. What’s on your mousepad?
Green Bay Packers Shareholder logo

43. What did you watch last night on TV?
Grey's Anatomy

44. Favorite smell?
Fresh cut grass, Lilacs, My Boys when they were little, My hubby, Burning leaves

45. Favorite Junk Food?
Wavy Lays and Helluva Good Onion Dip

46. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Rolling Stones

47. What’s the farthest you have been from home?
Colorado from Florida
Now I tag everyone reading this!