It was a gorgeous day. Bright Sunshine, no clouds, no humidity, temps in the low 70's. The waves were calm, the beach empty. Life had a happy smile to it today.
I pulled out my favorite comfy denim capris, my pink sandals and a new pink T and settled in to life in my world. It seemed everyone had a smile on their face, a spring in their step and a bit of spring fever in their attitude.
It was a day that I didn't want to be in the office. I called several friends and asked "let's ditch this school and go to the beach!" But, being the responsible adults we are, I had no takers. A friend and I did take a walk around the perimeter of the grounds, covering a mile. The ball team was cracking the bats to victory as we passed them on the gorgeous green ball field. The walk was a nice break to the afternoon of work.
If only every day could be like today, with the exception of one thing. I would be at the beach!
:J







