Saturday, March 11, 2006

MY 10 Things to do before I die

I'm following Jules lead, she posted 10 really great things, but here's mine.

1. Have a grandchild.

2. Travel all 50 states.

3. Ride the Delta Queen up the Mississippi and play the Calliope as we pass my hometown.

4. See all 3 of my sons marry good women.

5. Ride Amtrack through the Grand Canyon and visit the 4 major National parks there.

6. Be a snowbird.

7. I want to be published in a major scrapbooking magazine.

8. Do another beachhouse week with DH's family and a week with my family.

9. Be Skinny again

10. Let everyone I love know exactally how much they mean to me!

So that's my list today. It changes from time to time. Sometimes an item gets accomplished. Sometimes I realize that wasn't so important. I want live everyday and cherish it.

:J