It was an enjoyable weekend shopping! Friday night after my sister, Susie arrived, we hit HL right away. I didn't get much, just some rub ons and valentines stuff. The Big Biscuit Day as we like to call it was Saturday. We started with breakfast at Village Inn where we met up with Chris. Then it was off to Target, all I bought was a CD. Beall's was having the bestest sale and I hit the Jackpot! Got DH an FSU (GO NOLES!) hunting shirt marked down from $55 to $9.50. Picked up the cute little purse for cruise in May with the Hilltop Memories girls. It's so cute & cruisy! Susie said she hasn't ever been to Unforgettable, the LSS where I take classes. So that was our next stop. I picked up

some awesome Foofala papers, ribbons, buttons and the neatest little ink ink dauber. I guess QVC sold whole sets of these daubers, but I missed them. So I'll try this one first. Of course you can't buy ink without buying a few Technique Tuesday stamps. So I picked up a couple of them also. Then at JoAnn's, I found some new clear stamps that will be great for cards. There was a huge space next to where they had these hanging, so maybe they will get in a bunch more of these cool stamps.
We were so exhausted from shopping. DH drove out to our favorite pizza place on the beach and picked up a pizza for us. He is such a darling! I think he 's a keeper! So I hope you enjoyed the pics, I wish you could have come shopping with us! It was a blast. Next month it's my turn to go to my sister's house and shop up there. Always fun to have new territory to explore!
:J

some awesome Foofala papers, ribbons, buttons and the neatest little ink ink dauber. I guess QVC sold whole sets of these daubers, but I missed them. So I'll try this one first. Of course you can't buy ink without buying a few Technique Tuesday stamps. So I picked up a couple of them also. Then at JoAnn's, I found some new clear stamps that will be great for cards. There was a huge space next to where they had these hanging, so maybe they will get in a bunch more of these cool stamps.
We were so exhausted from shopping. DH drove out to our favorite pizza place on the beach and picked up a pizza for us. He is such a darling! I think he 's a keeper! So I hope you enjoyed the pics, I wish you could have come shopping with us! It was a blast. Next month it's my turn to go to my sister's house and shop up there. Always fun to have new territory to explore!:J








