Sunday, February 18, 2007

To Keep You Entertained

It'a been a pretty untinteresting week here. The weather is cold and windy, life at work has been mundane, shopping has not topped last week. So here's something that I saw on my friend, Kath's blog that is worth pondering. So I'm bloglifting, until I can find something in my life more interesting.

Three Things that Scare Me: Losing everything. My loved ones being sick or hurt and I can't do anything to help them. Terrorists

Three people that make Me Laugh: My brother, Jason. James Spader/William Shatner. My husband

Three Things I Love: besides the obvious, family friends. The smell of Lilacs, Children's laughter, Life

Three Things I Hate: cruel people, hot suffocating weather, lamb

Three Things I Don’t Understand: Why we just can't respect each other's religion and get along. Why we are fascinated with people like Jessica Simpson, Brittany Spears and Paris Hilton, Why we let things that ruining our children's morals continue to happen.

Three Things On My Desk: A Miniature of my son's football helmet. Pictures of my hubby & sons, the community candy dish

Three Things I Am Doing Right Now: typing this, drinking coffee and being braless

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die: Have grandchildren, Ride the Delta Queen, Travel all 50 states

Three Things I Can Do: Create, Cook and drive with both feet.

Three things You Should Listen To: Your parents, Your common sense and your kids

Three Things You Should Never Listen To: A Saleman on Commission, A Politician, and George Bush

Three Things I’d Like To Learn: How to use Adobe Photoshop Elements, How to build a house, How to love a grandchild

Three Favorite Foods: Triple Berry/Apple/Rhubarb pie from Schwan's, Fried Chicken, Yams & Collards from Cole's, Chicken&Dumplings

Three Beverages I Drink Regularly: Coffee, Water & Margarita's

Three Books I Read as a Kid: The Happy Hollister's, Little House on the Prairie, Mike Mulligan & the SteamShovel

:J