Since I stayed home I did cook delish Ham & Scalloped Potatoes for dinner. Completely from scratch. The guys scooped it up and there was not a morsel left.
It was an easy fix.
Ham & Scalloped Potatoes
1 can Cream of Celery Soup
1 cup Milk
1 pkg. Kraft Crumbles Monterrey Jack, Colby and Cheddar
3 inches of Velveeta, Cubed
3/4 cup sweet onion, diced
6 potatoes, sliced
1 large slice of Ham, cut into small ham steaks.
I mixed the soup and milk in a bowl. Layer the potatoes in a 9x13 dish, pour soup and milk over and mix around. Add onion & cheese and mix around, lay small ham steaks on top and cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until potatoes are done. I did turn the Ham steaks over about 1/2 through cooking also. I hope you like it!
Got this great little scrap idea from my bud, Kip. Now I just need to find a picture of me at 10 to scrap with it!

:J







