Wow! Can hardly believe the week is over and here I am at another weekend. My emotions have run full gamut this week. Let's see if I can remember.
Busy Between Jackie and I, working together, we boxed up two years of records and logged them all in.
Relief That job is done! No need for me to work spring break!
Panic To make a long story short, a student came in to ask about her certification. I went to pull her record, it wasn't there!!! I searched 6 years of files and almost opened those newly boxed up records to search them. I was worried! Records are only available to certain people and they MUST check them out. WELL, found out later that night that someone(who was allowed) had them to review. (she didn't check them out tho)
Stress A co-employee has been questioning my work at school. I don't do things the way that they have always been done. I make people accountable for the data they report. That and data reporting has changed the past few years. Anyway we had a meeting. I was stressed about it, but all for naught, my superiors backed me up.
GREAT RELIEF It was good to know that my superiors, the ones who matter, believe that I am doing a great job. Now that this person has been told what the procedures will be, he will lay off, and quit complaining.
Amazement Spring is here. Such an amazing time for me as everything comes back to life. Everyday a new flower starts to bloom, reminding me of God's hand in everything.
Anticipation Kevin & Erica coming home this weekend, my sister here the next, and then I leave for a spring break. Anticipation of good things to come, fun times, laughter and memories.
Thrilled! Tried on a pair of jeans while shopping yesterday. TWO sizes smaller than the last pair I bought! Not much farther, I can go back to shopping in the Ladies Dept!!!
Determination To keep up the good habits I am forming. Everything in moderation. Walking daily. Maybe find time to hit the gym and work on toning.
Gratitude every day, for all those little things we take for granted. I am so blessed.
:J







