We finally got some much needed rain last night. A gentle, soaking rain that has hopefully cleansed the pollen from the air! Yesterday the pollen was like a fog everywhere, today the view is clear.
I didn't tell you about visiting the psychic while I was on spring break did I? My BFF, Karen arranged for a psychic visit for me and her sister, Diann while we were in Jax. The things she told me were amazing! With just my name and birthday, it was like she opened my head and read me to a T!
She told me I was born to travel. Traveling gives me balance in my life, and that I would be happiest if I found a job traveling. Hmmmm! She was right there! I love adventure, learning about new places & people. She also said that my husband (who she said is my soul mate) doesn't mind my traveling, and is okay staying at home and understands my need. She also said he is happiest when he knows he has made me happy! How cool is that!
She was also right on about all three of the boys & hubby. I could go into the details of what she said, but it's long. She did say they are all healthy, mentally strong & probably wouldn't marry until they were into their 30s and established in their careers. She said Kevin would be the first to marry.
She also said in my travels, I am always safe and protected by many angels, when I travel, even tho I am sometimes in dangerous places. She said my intuition aura was my strongest, so much so that I am psychic too. She said I need to start paying attention to these intuitions more than I do. I have always felt that, but have been afraid to say anything for fear of being laughed at.
She told me I have two spirits with me always, an older wise woman, who is not my grandmother, but like a grandmother, and an Indian, who passes her knowledge of the outdoors on to me.
The most amazing thing to me was when I asked about a friend of mine, She said that she saw a job change for my friend, that she was stagnant in the job she is in, and that she sees her doing something with land, changing jobs in the next six months. The amazing thing is, my friend just got her realtor's license!! WOW!
Well now that you have probably confirmed your thoughts that I am truly a nutcase, I need to get doing something around here. First will be the grocery store before it rains again!
:J







