Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What a Dizzy Broad Needs!

Yes I've had the test and what every one suspected is true. I am certified a dizzy broad.
My ENG test was today and of all things it made me dizzy! I followed the flashing lights with my eyes, endured the water torture (squirting cold, then warm water in my ears) and that did the trick! The Water Torture made me so dizzy that I am still basically dizzy. It took about an hour, now the neurologist reads it, send they report to my Dr., and next week, on Friday the 13th, I will know. Now we just have to wait for the brain scan to see if I really do have a brain.
On another note, as if I NEED a reason to revisit South Florida, I'm out of Chifles again!
 
Posted by Picasa

To me, these are better than potato chips, tortilla chips, fritos, Doritos, pretzels, or any other chip. I don't know what it is about Plantain chips but they are yummy! The only place I can find these that I know of is South Florida. I discovered them in Key West. If you dip them in Cuban Garlic sauce, they are twice as good.
So I think the verdict is in, another trip to South Florida, more Chifles, maybe a good Cuban (sandwich that is) and a mojito. Then I can make it a few more months.
Til then,

:J