if I was ever going to blog again. The one thing I miss about having leisurely mornings and not having to be to work til 8 or 9 is blogging. I liked blogging in the morning. My brain was fresh and rested, the world is a new, and everything seems more positive in the mornings!
Nighttime blogging seems weighed down with all the "stuff" of the day. The people from work who weren't exactly agreeable, still there. The guy who cut you off in traffic? Still there. That $300 electric bill that was waiting when you got home? Yep, still there! So mornings seem so possible, accomplishable, so refreshing! At least to me they are!
So, catching up, it was a quiet 4th. Well as quiet as it can be when you live in the city and every neighbor around you is lighting fireworks. We had burgers & tater salad, corn on the cob, cantalope. Just kinda vegged out. When you live in a tourist trap, you tend to avoid the fun things, that's where the tourists are.
I did get in some pool time on Sunday. It was relaxing on the float with my book, the sun and the breeze. Evened out my tan a little while I was at it. I'd love a good long day at the beach.......
I haven't done any domino pendants, but I did get a new drill bit. So now I can finish some I've started. Soon, very soon. Signed up for a card class at the local scrap store. Looking forward to that.
Anddddddd, looking forward to the weekend. Meeting up with the girls at Jill's in North Carolina. Not sure how much scrappin' we'll get in, but you know we'll have fun! Have the bail money ready, we may have to call!
Work has been work. You'd think with it being summer, no students or teachers that it would be easy and quiet. Not so! It's my busy time, setting the master schedule, getting ready for registration in less than a month!
Last but not least, keep my friend Andrew in your prayers as he battles tonsil cancer. He's 4 weeks into treatment and it's starting to get rough. The good news is it's shrinking. But the treatments are rough on his throat, making it hard to eat and drink. So send him good thoughts.







