Friday, July 03, 2009

Let's See, What Day is It??

It must be Friday because I worked yesterday. I had planned to sleep in this morning, but Rick couldn't. So by the time the alarm went off enough times for him to wake up, I was awake too. So I was up at 6:30.
I lazed around all morning really, surfing the net, drinking coffee. I had a burst of energy around noon and unpacked my scrap stuff. I organized the things I need for the wedding/travel journal album I'm making for a friend. I'll get started on that later tonite.
I took two naps today, and have vegged out watching Comedy Central all afternoon. Watched a guy named Gabriel Igelsias, who was hilarious. We had pizza for supper and continued vegging out. I feel like such a slug.
I need to feed the flowers, they are water starved in this heat. Laundry to finish, and get motivated on something before bed. After all, it is 7:00 p.m.!