Monday, December 28, 2009

All the Things I've Been Meaning to Show You (til the battery died)

I know, you'd think since I've been home all week, I'd have been a better blogger. Well, I intended to. But I'd taken pictures and didn't download them. Then the camera battery was dead. I couldn't find my charger. So, last night, I finally remembered where I'd put the charger (where it belongs). So here's a few pictures from the week I've been off. Of course Blogger doesn't let you put more than 4 pictures at at time, so scroll down a few posts.
In the course of looking for rogue Christmas ornaments I've stuck here and there, I came across this box of beauties hidden in the hutch. My mom always had these for as long as I can remember. We put them on our Christmas dinner table with name cards. It felt so special. So now I have them, and the box!
 

Some doilies I found in her stuff too. We'd originally priced them for the yard sale, but I must have had second thoughts and kept them. Now, will I use them? We'll see!
 

Kevin relaxing in the recliner with Boots the cat. Boots loved having extra warm bodies to cuddle with over the weekend.
 

Erica and I watching classic Christmas movies, Santa Claus Conquers the Martians!. How did I ever grow up and not see this classic Santa movie. OH MY! Talk about cheesy! It was so bad we had to watch. What a classic.
 
Posted by Picasa