Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Break!!!

I MADE IT!!!! Christmas Break is here and I've survived with most of my hair intact and not grey. Even with the business that is going to happen the next few days, it's going to be a wonderful two weeks.
I say that because really, I have no plans. I have cookies to bake, presents to wrap, cards to send, and parties to attend. Most of the time, when I'm off work, I'm not home. I'm off on an adventure. Not that there won't be a trip worked in somewhere this break, but for the most part, I'm home.
My kids will be here too. This year Erica is coming home with Kevin. We're excited about that. We're all going to Daniel and Felicia's new house for Christmas day. Daniel is doing the cooking, but I'm sure momma will have to help. Somewhere, somehow, I have to be in the kitchen. I managed to get in there during Thanksgiving, I'll get there for Christmas too. I just don't like others doing for me.
I can't believe it's less than a week til Christmas. I've so much to do! But I'm ahead of where I was last year at this time. Just a few more presents to buy. I know what I'm getting those people, except one or two.
I'm rambling. Time to get moving, time to make the magic happen! I love making the magic happen!