I think it's because I go to work early in the morning. I'm usually at work by 7:00 a.m. every morning and I love that. I was used to blogging in the morning before I went to work at 10. But since my hours changed, I don't blog in the morning. By the time I get home at night, my mind is too overloaded to blog.
In the mornings, I'm more positive, my head is clearer and not so full of "stuff" from the day. "Stuff" that weighs you down. It's little stuff, but still, it fills up and fills in, sometimes the "good stuff" doesn't get out like I want it too.
Now don't get the idea that my head is full of ucky stuff, or that I let the "stuff" get to me. I don't. But in the mornings it's easier to think of "good stuff" "happy stuff", "stuff" I really want to say.
So with that said, here's "Stuff"
Inspired Event was AWE-SOME! I loved being with Kip, Di and Julie. I loved creating! It was like being turned loose with a big, fresh, clean piece of paper and a new set of crayons. It was WOW! EVERYONE was so FRIENDLY! So down to earth! So approachable! Okay, there was ONE "Diva" but she was young and she'll learn!
I'm loving the "stuff" of Facebook. No, not the games, hearts, hugs and lists. I love all the friends I've caught up with and staying in touch with them and my relatives! I LOVE my nieces!!! On both sides of the family! It's fun getting to know them and their "personalities". One is an artist, one loves to travel, one is so young and in love, one loves to party, and the ones that are moms are so great at it! A few of them have the family sense of warped, sarcastic humor! It's fun seeing all the "traits" come out.
So, the "stuff" is good. Even tho I'm filled with "stuff" at the end of the day, most all of it is good "stuff". It's just overwhelming to sit down, relax and write about it all.
But I'm trying, I really am. So if I'm not writing here, catch up with me on FB where I'm talking about "stuff".







