Friday, May 28, 2010

FRIDAY!!!!!!

It's Friday, I'm lazy, so here's a 20 questions I took from Donna. I loved her answers. She makes me really miss living a quieter life up north. Not that I couldn't live a quiet life here, but, well, she's up where it's more pastoral, peaceful, green and quiet. Okay enough rambling, I know you want me to dish on my deep, dark, emotional side.


1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

Ewwwww! Need to do something about these eyebrows


2. Do you miss anyone right now?

My boys being home all the time, my family up north


3. If you could move anywhere else, would you?

Yes.


4. If you could choose, what would your last meal be?

I'd have a buffet dinner with all my family and friends


5. What famous person, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with?

I've always wanted to lunch with Katherine Hepburn.


6. what was the last book you read?

Dear John.



7. what was the last movie you watched?

Jurassic Park. Not my choice, but the guys were watching it and I wanted to lay on the sofa.


8. what was the last song you heard?

Wanted Dead or Alive by Guns n Roses. (I was listening to an "oldies" CD, if you can believe that)

9. what is your dream vacation?

To travel the US in an RV.

10. what is the next trip you will take?

Going to UTAH! in June with the Girls!!!!!!!!!


11. did you ever go to camp?

Yep! Boy Scout Camp every summer for about 5 years. Oh! you mean as a kid? yeah, I went to Girl Scout camp too.


12. have you ever been in love?

Still Am

13. what do you want to know about the future?

If I get to have grandkids to spoil


14. where is your best friend?

cooking burgers


15. how is your best friend?


He's getting so skinny!


16. who is the biggest gossiper you know?

geez, hard to pick the biggest one, so they will all remain nameless......


17. what does your last text message say?

Love you too!


18. what are 3 things you've always wanted to do, that you still plan to accomplish?

Travel, Travel, Travel.


19. what is one thing you learned from your parents?

Work ethic


20. what is one thing you hope to teach to your own children?

Remember to play

So if you've read this far, you need to post it on your blog and let me know so I can learn about you!