Sunday, May 02, 2010

Tagged!!!

By Darla! I love Darla, even tho I've never met her IRL (in real life, as we say on the "net"), we've been friends for years. She's a busy mom of four and an awesome woman, staying on the go 24/7 with her wonderful family. She's a talented scrapper too! The best thing about her is her optimistic attitude. We need more Darlas!
So here's my answer to her tag.

10 Things I Like

1. My family. 99.9% of the time they are the best thing in my life. I think about them all the time, and really truly, wish they were all back home.

2. I love the age I'm at. Yes, I could be skinnier, less wrinkled, non bespeckled and rich. But, really, I do love where I'm at because I've learned that all that? ain't all that!

3. I like to travel. I must be a descendant of gypsies, because I like to be on the go, exploring new places, learning new things, meeting new people. Such a great nation we live in, so much to see.

4. I like to learn. I always like to learn new things, face new challenges and gain knowledge from what I've already experienced.

5. I like vintage stuff. Antiques, rustic, used and well loved stuff! I sometimes think I was born in the wrong era. I should have been born in the early 1900's. I love the clothes, the furniture, and the homes from that era til about the 1970's.

6. I like to create stuff. I love making stuff that looks worn and well loved.

7. I like the internet/facebook. How fantastic is it to keep up with friends and family! I'm blessed with so many friends and each of them is special to me!

8. I like flowers and plants. I wish it wasn't so dang hot around here all the time where I could continue working outside. I'd work outside for a living if it wasn't so darn hot!

9. I love the beach. So relaxing, time stops for me at the beach. I could spend hours there, days, weeks. But the same could be said for the mountains too. I love being out!

10. And last, but not least, I love my husband! He has given me the wings to fly, and the nest to come back to. He encourages me and catches me when I fall. He makes me laugh and makes me think. He challenges me. I would live in a shack in the woods if I could have him by my side.

5 Random Things about Me

1. I'm a great, great Aunt. And I've been one for a few years! Not many people my age can say that and I think it's a great blessing!

2. I get more angry with myself than I do other people. Usually people think I'm made at them, but I'm not. I'm mad at myself!

3. I would love to live in the country, even tho I've spent most of my life in a large metropolitan area. I love peace and quiet!

4. I love to drive fast! If I were younger, I'd probably be an adrenaline junkie. I'm no longer a chicken when it comes to trying most new things.

5. I like to be in the middle of everything. I like to be involved and active in everything I do. I hate being left out!

I Tag

1. Kip
2. Linda
3. Georgia
4. Teri
5. Julie

I hope you've recovered from the heart attack that I blogged!