I spent today cleaning house, as tomorrow, Saturday, I'm having a few friends over for a Pampered Chef party. Plus I'm doing an extra good job to be a half step ahead for my friend, Julie's visit next weekend. Since we haven't seen each other in choke, cough, 30 cough, cough, years and she's never been to my house, I need to clean the rat trap up a bit. I even got out the pledge.
So the scraproom is clean, because you know everyone will want to check it out, plus Julie? she's a scrapper! After the Pampered Chef party, a few friends are staying to work on some domino necklaces. So the most important room is clean. As is the living room, dining room and most of the kitchen. I'll clean the rest of the kitchen tomorrow, after I make a mess making garlic, smoky shrimp for the party.
So if you're not doing anything, but, I'm betting you are, come on over. And if you are too busy, and just need something PC, let me know, we'll get it ordered for you and sent straight to your house. How cool is that?
I leave you with my last set of dominoes, the closest thing I'll ever do to those freaky face things. My children set.







