The past week has been a flurry of activity around our house. Mostly my activity, packing stuff, making sure I have everything I might possibly need while I'm 13 miles away from my house for the weekend. Like I couldn't run home to get it, if I really needed it!
The crop was lots of fun and I'm totally worn out. I had a class on Friday afternoon. I did Diana's Domino pendant class. The ladies loved it! They were so excited about their pendants and did such a beautiful job. Three of them attend the same church and said they were wearing theirs today to show everyone. I loved it because we laughed as hard as we worked.
My other class was a girlfriend book using the Bobunny "Friend" book and My Mind's Eye's Bloom and Grow line. It was a fun, summery book, filled with a few different techniques and quotes about girlfriends. We had a great time and I'm sure those ladies think I am certifiably nuts!
I know, I hear several of you saying "Where are the Pictures!?!" I promise, tomorrow, tomorrow. I was too busy to take pictures and really I need to slow down, be patient and take more pictures of the classes. I do have pictures of the dominoes and of the book.
I did take a couple of classes myself. A card class and two acrylic album classes. I loved them all! I'm stocked up on a few cards now, although I'd like to make some more and get well stocked. The acrylic album is a cute, summer album using Cosmo Cricket's Snorkel line. I think I'm sending mine to my niece to record her son Ben's last summer as a single child. He's 9 and soon he'll have a new baby sibling big brother!
My friend, and Stampin' Up enabler, Sharon taught a wonderful Card holder acrylic album that I'm going to fill with cards and give to my MIL, for a great just because present. Sharon is super talented when it comes to stamping, she comes up with the neatest stuff in the world. I know, I know, post a picture! I will, I will!
Other than class, I worked on some cards, socialized and got a few massages. Not as many as I would have liked tho.
Okay off to check out what you've been up to lately!







