We've moved offices at work. The HS data person and I flipflopped offices. I love where I'm at, it's out of the line of traffic, peaceful & quiet. But it is right next door to the Big P's office now. Not sure what I think about that! Now our people are all together, instead of mixed up all over the place.
My friend, Julie, came to visit. We grew up together, and hadn't seen each other since High School, 30 years ago. She's married now with two boys and one grandson, living in Virginia. We had a great time! I rented a convertible for her first visit to Florida. What better way to see Florida? I can't believe she's never been here!
Here we are! See we haven't aged a bit in 30 years!
Her only request was to eat seafood, breakfast lunch and dinner. So we headed to Crab's for dinner as soon as she got off the plane. We listened to the band, and drank bushwackers,while eating crab claws and crab dip!
The next day we headed out to do some scrapshopping and touristy things. But not before breakfast at the Reef, where we ate a delicious breakfast of a seafood Eggs Benedict and crab claws. We hit the beach for an hour and decided the waves were too flat and it was too hot to stay. Off to Gigi's in Foley for scrapshopping. We each dropped a pretty penny there.
Lunch was at Lulu's, where we watched the gulls, the boats and a few fish jump on the ICW. We had LA Caviar as pictured here and fish tacos. Were we ever lucky! Usually there is a good long wait for a table but we got right in, but when we came out to leave, there were hundreds of people waiting to get in.
I guess we started to show our age, because after that we were too pooped to party and went back to the house. We played in the scraproom. (who would have guessed she'd be a scrapper too!) It was early to bed and early to rise. Sunday was just too hot to do anything but hang in the scraproom. But it was great fun!
Now I'm off on another adventure, the Hilltop Memories Birthday Crop in Tampa. More on that later, as always,keep the bail money ready







