I know I promised days ago that I'd post some of the Domino's from my classes. Here they are. Some I still need to finish, and I will, Saturday! But til then, here's my NEW Publix! I love it. It is just like the ones in South Florida I've been to, which the other two here in town aren't. It's so clean! I just love a clean store! No more Winn Dixie stops for me. I'm shopping Publix from now on. (Still doing the big shopping at the commissary)
Okay, on to the dominoes. Here is the Patriotic collection. I just love this one! It will be hard to part with them as the lady is already sold.
Then the ladies...Graphic 45 Fashionista Paper. I colored the peachy/green one with the copics. What fun that was and I can't wait to try it again!
Then the animals. I loved the colors in Mr. Rooster.
Today I recieved two sets of mini dominos in the mail from a great friend. Thanks Georgia!!! I can't wait to create with them!








