Friday, November 20, 2009

Made it Through the Week!

I hope you didn't think that little brown spider did me in! I just haven't had much to blog about. I've been tired, worn down. I think it was the meds doing their stuff. Chasing all that nasty spider stuff away.

So let's see. I stayed home half of Monday, all of Tuesday, and all of Wednesday. They were pretty uneventful days, except my middle son, Kevin was here Monday. He'd come home for the Dallas/Green Bay game. His friend, John, is a Dallas fan, so they always get together to watch the game. We were going to go over to John's also to watch, but that's the day I felt super yucky. So it was nice to see Kevin on Monday.

Tuesday, I was a lazy bum. Never left the sofa unless I had too. Thank goodness for Facebook and friends. I stayed busy all day catching up with everyone. I tried to read the book for my Blackberry. But I kept falling asleep. I may never learn how to use that thing. As Patrick says, "mom that phone is wasted on you". Well, WHO talked me into that phone, Patrick??

Wednesday I was feeling creative so I played in the scraproom. I heat embossed some snowflakes on Tim Holtz' acrylic pieces. WAY TOO COOL! I tried to take pictures, but they weren't working out. I'll work on that tomorrow again.

My cards from the Hilltop swap came on Thursday also. OMG! What a talented group of ladies! We had to make 12 cards to swap and we got 12 different cards back. I did two groups, so I got 24 cards. WOOHOOOO! I will be proud to send these cards out this year. I think we should keep the card swap going. Next month we can just sign up to do whatever kind of card we want. Then for February, we could do Valentines!!!

So Thursday and Friday were back to work days. Nothing unusual there. Now it's the weekend, no plans there really either. It's supposed to be a rainy Saturday, so maybe I can catch up on SLEEP! LOL!