Saturday, November 07, 2009

PICTURES

Kind of a week in review, only in pictures. A week ago tonite, the fair was still open, my life was crazy. Now I'm pretty much relaxed, and able to do some fun things for me. So here's the pictures!
My new cabinet. I spent most of this evening rearranging, cleaning and purging, moving my new cabinet into the scrap room. It's an old wood file cabinet. When I found it it was missing on side. Our carpentry students rebuilt the side to match and then refinished the entire cabinet. I just love it!
 

Roast Beef Sunday! I guess if you have to eat on the run, this is one way to do that. Sliced Roast Beef, topped with mashed potatoes, gravy, grated cheddar cheese and a cherry tomato. It was yummy, but I think if I made it with my beef, gravy and taters, it would be yummier!
 

The biggest part of my week for the past 14 weeks has been watching hubby coach. Here he's with his JV defensive line. He's so serious about it, but so patient. There are times I just know he wants to explode and read them the riot act. But he doesn't, he just patiently explains what they need to do next time. I just love him!
 

And finally our entries in the fair. Every year we see improvement in the quality and quantity of entries. I can't wait for next year!
 
Posted by Picasa