Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Well, It's Wednesday!

Surprisingly the sun is out! Well in and out. But it's the first time I've seen it since Saturday. Today is by far the breeziest day we've had. I think it's that cooler North wind moving in!
Last night with the girls was so much fun! There were just the 3 of us, as Debbie couldn't make it. But we made it a good time. We spent 3 hours, eating, drinking, talking and laughing!
I got the biggest kick out of a family sitting behind us. It was a couple, their 10 yr oldish son, and a set of grandparents, I assume. The grandparents looked to be in their 70's. Grandma had on a little round pillbox hat, looking very proper and a bit out of place in the waterside establishment we were in.
They were eating dinner and I don't know what Grandpa said to Grandma, but she looked at him and said, "If you ever say that to me again, I'll knock you on your ass!" I about spit my food out. I was trying not to laugh, Linda and Barbie wanted to know what was going on, they could tell something had me in stitches. Grandpa must have been threatened, because I don't think he said another word all night!
We ate indoors, well, not exactly indoors but they had the weather doors up. Then we moved out to the deck for an after dinner drink. Even tho it was misting, it was beautiful outside. So much fun and laughter!
Today, I'm off to get a bunch of veggies so I can duplicate this for the party Saturday.

A new Farmer's Market opened a few months ago and I've been wanting to check it out. So off I go! I'm also meeting Ann & Sharon for lunch. They both have to work today. I work tomorrow and Friday then it's the weekend off! Saturday is the Christmas Card making Blitz at Ann's house, followed by my Pampered Chef Party which is going to be at Ann's house, thanks Ann! Since most of the people coming to the card blitz originaly were coming to the PC party. It will be a most fun day! Stop by if you are in the neighborhood. If not, make the trip, it will be fun I guarentee!