Friday, May 05, 2006

I Survived Senior Field Day 2006

I guess I should start at the end, because I know this is the pic you all want to see! That's my friends Lori on the left, Beth in the middle and me on the right. This was after the kids got to us! But we got them just as good!
We had PLENTY of food and drink, lots of hungry kids. All the food and drink you could want. They went a little crazy with the bottled water at the beginning, having water fights. But near the end they wished they hadn't as everyone was thirsty!
The day always ends with a shaving cream/water gun fight. Most of the faculty is good about coming out and getting their share. The kids love it! The fire dept then comes and hoses us all off! The last pic is of the dancing. The DJ was fabulous, we had the electric slide going on here, and also did the bunny hop and conga! It was a great day!

Another day at the western gate, from an exhausted girl!
:J Posted by Picasa