5 things that
Make you smile:
Family togetherness
When the boss says, "Go home early"
"ya know mom, you were right"
Friends
Nature's beauty, lilacs, beach breezes, sunlight dappling through the trees.
You can see on your desk right now:
The BoBunny book I am working on
DH and my beach pic
My monkey junk holder
QK tool
A Scrapping mess
Kept you busy this weekend:
A Senior class trip to Disney
Sleep to recover from said trip
Grocery shopping
Laundry
DH, but I won't tell you why!
You will be doing this week:
New Scrapbook Recipe class
Senior Field day
Grades & Attendance, Next year's scheduling
National Scrapbooking day
Gardening
You said to make someone smile:
We could.........
We got AJ HAWK!
Did you hear the one about the 3 nuns and the priest?
Have you tried this dark dark chocolate?
If you can't be good, be good at it!
So if you haven't been tagged yet, I tag you! Post your link so I can see!
:J







