Monday, May 01, 2006

A Salute to the Class of WFHSAT 2006


This is part of our class of 2006 as we wound down from a night at Disney. Their energy and enthusiasm was still vibrant at 4 am.
What the world holds for them! They are good kids, community minded and hard working. Just who I want to take care of me in my old age. Many have already chosen career fields due to the nature of our High School. The valedictorian wants to be a pediatrician, her boyfriend a lawyer. 3 of the top five students desire a medical field and have already trained in Sports Medicine or Emergency Medicine.
I admire them. At their age I didn't even know what I wanted to do tomorrow, much less for the rest of my life.
They are the good kids, sometimes mischievous, no doubt will make the some of the same mistakes we did as young people. But still, I will put them up against any group of High Schoolers anywhere. They are the best of the best.
I wish them all the luck in the world. I hope they keep their energy and enthusiasm. I hope they never lose the drive that has taken them this far. And I hope they never forget to play like we did at Disney.
To You Class of 2006, SALUTE!

Mama :Jayne Posted by Picasa