It's been a busy day for me. I was up and at it early this am. The morning was a cool one, which makes it hard for me to go to work. I love fall weather. Usually I take that first cool morning off work, just to stay home, sit on the deck and enjoy the day. But today didn't allow that, it was too busy to call in sick.
I am about caught up at work from my "vacation". Tomorrow is file and attendance day. I need to get some records ready to send downtown to get microfiched. That will give me tons more room in the vault.
I had a football game to work tonite. Had three great helpers. Cheyenna is an old (Ha! she's a baby) buddy of mine, we help each other out on various projects, Doug who is a newbie and Tish, who is older, but new to our school. We had a blast. I blew Doug's mind when I asked him where he went to college and he said, "Grand Valley U" and I replied, "Michigan!" He was awestruck, surprised I knew that. I had to confess it's where my best friend went to college. I asked him if he knew what the old college letters GVSC (Grand Valley State College) stood for. "Give Virgins Second Chances" He said no he had never heard that. He's a great kid and signed up to volunteer more! YIPPEEE!
Our team didn't have so much fun, they lost 18-14. Poor guys, just can't seem to win a game. They are young, JV team, so they have time yet. I missed the whole second half as I have to take the money to the bank.
After that I ran by Chik-fil-a, the girls soccer team was having a fundraiser there. Since Cheyenna's future husband, and my other son, JW, is the coach. I felt I had to support him. That and I wanted to see him dressed as the Cow!!! What a hoot! They had a great turn out so I hope they made lots of money.
Grey's Anatomy did not disappoint tonite. WARNING! Do not read further if you don't want to know what happened.
My heart broke for the man who was quarentined and lost his wife. Miranda did an awesome job with him. I was sobbing!
McDreamy is an ass. I am so not liking him. Maybe because I love Finn, he seems like such a great guy, wonder what's lurking in his past.
Did your heart not break for Izzy? Anyone who has loved and lost felt her grief. I balled like a baby for her too.
George, oh George, you are still such a backward farmboy. I gotta love ya!
Okay, am I the only one who sees this, my prediction, look for an Alison/Alex pair up! I'm telling you it's gonna happen! But I also see Alex/Izzy coming back together, to really put a twist in things. We'll have to see what happens. I love that show!
It's midnite at the Western Gate, and tomorrow is an early day. Which means off early, which means I'm heading to Michael's to see about Cricut cartridges. I have vacation money left, so I think I might spring for two cartridges!
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much,
:J







