What a trip it was, it was a trip! Took tons of pictures, hugged lots of people, counted turkeys and deer, shopped til I dropped, scrapped my heart out, traveled miles of country roads and ate way too much food! I loved every minute! I don't even know where to start to tell you about it all.
Plane trip days were panicky, I worried about the boys flying too and from, but as usual I worried for nothing. My sister gave me a scare when she called and said Patrick wasn't at the airport when she went to pick him up, but it was all for naught. His plane was just delayed! I wish she would have checked that before she called! I was in the middle of shopping when she called and had no access to computers, tv or even my hubby to check to see if all was okay. So that was a panicky moment!
I love small little towns. They are so clean and landscaped, at least the ones I went through are. I told DH we really need to go visit Wisconsin in mid-February, so that I can experience the cold blowy snow again and remember why I moved south. The pull to move back there was so strong this time.
It was good to see family again. The little ones have grown so much! It was good to see my boys become kids again with the little ones. Patrick helped his second cousin Ben put his first model together. They did a helicopter. I'll have to post a pic later of that! Ben loved my boys, Kevin played football with Ben, every one chased each other thru the Pine trees.
I must get going, it's back to the land of data and students. More later, after I unload the camera!
:J







