First of all, I have to say GO FSU! It was so nice to see them beat Miami last night! GO NOLES!
Enuf of that. It's crunch time. It's have you packed this? Did you order your mom's pecans?
Do you know your brother's flight number and what time he gets in? Does he know yours?
I feel like the ringmaster at the circus. DH needs to order pecans for his mom, 6 pounds of pecans. She uses them to bake cookies for the church bazaar and gives 3 pounds to friends. It's his mom, he works just around the corner from the pecan place. He can do this. Has he yet? NO! One day left to order the pecans.
I took 3 phone calls from my middle son today while I was at work. When is Patrick's flight? That was call one. We have that squared away. Call two was, "Who is paying for Patrick's third of the rental car?" Okay answered that one. Call three, "Can I get directions from the airport to Grandpa & Grandma's?" How would I know this? I have never flown into Milwaukee! "Call your grandfather" was my answer.
MY clothes are ready. Tomorrow night I will do ONE load of laundry, then I will place everything in the suitcase. DH still has to get clothes ready for my approval. (If he had his way it would be all ratty shirts and greasy pants) Which is fine for most of his time. But he does have to have clothes in case we come out of the woods for something.
My only quandry is what scrapbooking stuff to take that won't raise the eyebrows of airport security. And, do I need to go buy a bigger bag to fit all of it in? LOL! I guess if DH is taking his golf clubs, I should be allowed a bag the same size of scrappin' stuff, right?
Why did it seem so much simpler when I had three small boys, packed it all myself, and loaded them in a van for a 22 hour trip?
Back to packing.
:J







